Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Merry Christmas

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!
We put our tree together with A LOT of helpers:) I had to fix most of Oaklee's branches, but Charlee really got the hang of it this year.
Jaxson was so happy to put on the star.
I love this star. I got it when I was 18, so it will be dying soon, I am sure, but I love it.
Cute little family:)
Look at all of these helpers!
Yeah, Brian!! Good Job, Honey:)
Charlee LOVES to hold baby Andee. I think Andee loves it, too.
What a beautiful tree!
Some pretty funny kids, too.
We have Homer Clause set up in the family room this year. I think it would get stolen if it was outside!
Let the holidays begin!!

4 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

What a fun time! I love those activities that make my kids smile like yours are!

You're such a goober to have a blow-up Homer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charlee and Oaklee told me about it!

Adam and Anya said...

Too cute! I love these photos. Call me if Bastian needs a day out with us! You've got a full load there! A house full of angels.

john and brenda said...

What a fun time! Anya referred to the kids as angels and the first thing that came to my mind after reading that was 'demons'. (You know the book, Angels and Demons?) Only none of those sweet kids fit that word!

Allison Barry said...

Oh Brenda. Demons. That's good stuff. No, your sweet kids are not demons, they are too dang cute for words!!! I love Bastian's little pose in the picture. He has one leg bent like he's being a male model. Good job on Homer, by the way.