Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fun Christmas Pics!

I have a picture of Charlee wearing this same hat... I think it was bought for Brooklynn's dog, ChiChi. Jaxson wanted to get in on the Santa hat pictures, too.
We have this fun blow up in the front yard (Thanks, Mom). I had the kids pose with Santa and Rudolph.
We got to see the Light parade from inside Brian's bank during his work party.
It was so cold outside that the kids sat in the office and watched from the window. The bank is up higher than the road, so we had a great view!
Andee hated Santa Clause!
Charlee thought he was great.
Oaklee had no problem telling him ALL she wanted.
Jaxson looked so cute on Santa!
He is a great guy!
This is our family and Andee in front of the gingerbread house in Brian's work lobby.
Merry Christmas!
Let the Parties begin!

2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

I love your kids' Christmas outfits! Too fun.

My kids love the blow-up Santa in the car. They always want to get out of the car and see it!

john and brenda said...

Love those pictures! Andi and Santa cracks me up! Oaklee with her pure "innocense" looking at Santa is pricless and your family picture is great!