Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Beach 2010

This is the ONLY picture we got ON the beach this year.
It rained a few days and was in the low 60's most of the time... AWESOME for an Arizonian coming from 112 degrees... BAD for going to the beach. I loved it! My dad had the kids and their cousins shuck corn. It still amazes me how many phrases my brothers can come up with from the word "shuck".

Here we are preparing tin foil dinners... in our sweatshirts:)

Heaven forbid the kids don't watch a movie for a whole week. Kids came in off the street to get a fix... just kidding, these are some of my cousin's kids:)
This is how we celebrated the 4th of July...

We were going to go see fireworks until Jax threw up everywhere.
This is how HE spent the 4th of July:(

Grandpa took all of the kids to the store. He was very excited about his leash idea.
He also thought it would be fun to ride the coaster train. It would have been AWESOME for the kids if Brian had gotten the times right. We had to wait more than an hour on the platform for a $5, 5 minute ride to the next stop. They thought it was great, so I guess that is all that matters.

Fun vacation.
Let's go back... "I am melting" as Oaklee would say.

2 comments:

Allison Barry said...

That weather does look very nice.

john and brenda said...

That was fun sharing your beach time with us through pictures!