Saturday, July 17, 2010

"Don't Have a Cow, Man" -Bart Simpson

My girls were in the bath today for over 2 hours... what can I say, it is hot and the bath is like a very small pool in air conditioning. I noticed Brian's shampoo bottle empty on the floor and the following conversation took place... enjoy:) Oh, and for about a year, my kids have lovingly called Brian Dido instead of Dad... Don't ask, I don't get it either.

Mom: If you guys used all of Dad's shampoo again, he is going to have a cow.
Charlee: What is a cow?
Oaklee: You know Charlee, a cow... Mooooo.
C: How can Dido have a cow. Only girls can have babies.
O: Cows aren't babies, Charlee.
M: Dad is not really going to have a cow.
C: How does he have a cow then?
M: Never mind!!
Jaxson: (leaving the room in a tiny voice) Mom, is Dido really going to have a cow?

This conversation made me think that I am old... another generation... all in all, pretty lame:)