Saturday, October 23, 2010

Charlee and Scottee's Piano Recital

Charlee and I had our first piano recital. We each had to memorize 2 songs. Charlee's favorite song was "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". My favorite song was "My Country Tis of Thee".
 My cute Mom bought us each a bunch of flowers with little silver notes in them.
Thanks Mom (Oh and she teared up because we were so awesome)
 I am not ashamed to be the ONLY adult student. I have to learn sometime.:)
I could not get our videos to be big, but you can hear her play.


My first song was "When the Saints Go Marching In"


Thanks to my awesome teacher, Audra! She has done a great job and it was a fun little recital.

3 comments:

Audra said...

YOU BOTH ROCKED THE RECITAL BABY! So fun. Keep up the great work and see you this next week.

john and brenda said...

Playing any kind of music develops certain parts of the brain that helps in ALL areas of your life...that is what Brooklynn's piano teacher told me last week. I always knew that learning an instrument was good for other things, but wow, it's a no-lose situation!

Allison Barry said...

you look really pretty in these pictures