Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It is official... I have tuned into my MOM!!!

Oaklee wanted to be a turtle for Halloween.
Why can't this child be something I can buy at Party City???
I found Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but my little lady only wanted to be a turtle.
My mom used to make us anything we wanted to be. I am so glad that I am turning into my mom:)
I used felt for the front...
I used ribbon to attach a bowl that I painted like a turtle shell.


She wants to have green hair and a green face on Halloween.
My silly little Oaklee:)

(Jaxson is a "Parate" and Charlee is this spider witch)

3 comments:

barryblog said...

I love homemade costumes. Mine rocked last year. I don't know about this year though. Oaklee looks awesome! Go Oaklee!!!

Jilly Bean said...

Sooo cute! I love it!! You did a super job!

Adam and Anya said...

I love that! Way to go. Oaklee should come over and play with our baby turtles sometime. They hiss at us so they need some discipline.