Saturday, April 9, 2011

Funny Kids

I'm Back!
Oaklee:" Dad, can you please help me teach Froggy how to spell his name. He keeps writing Forgy instead of Froggy"

Oaklee came into my room after bedtime and said, "Mom, I have 2 questions and a statement for you."

Jaxson started to play t-ball. He got hit with the ball and his coach came over laughing and told us that Jaxson said, "Coach Tom, that ball hit me in the wiener." Classy!

Charlee: "Mom, I have bad gas. Can I have a Gas X Strip?"

Jaxson: "I got really strong because I drink lots of water and only one coke a day."

Jaxson: "Mom, it was cold in the shave at school today."

Oaklee: "Who wants an ice cube? I do!"

Charlee hid Grandpa's remote and played the cold and hot game for him to find it.  Poor Grandpa!

Charlee came up with 10 pranks to play on Grandma Randee on April Fools Day.
examples: dump a box of cereal into her bed, short sheeted her bed, turned off her water and electric, put saran wrap on the toilet so she would pee on herself... you get the drift. When Grandma came over to toilet paper our house to get her back we went out and sprayed her with the hose:) Awesome Day!!

3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Charlee's pranks are vicious! I love the classic statements from your kids. Jaxson always mentions his privates. At least he's all boy in the midst of 2 sisters!

I keep forgetting to text you back but YES I want to come this Saturday!

john and brenda said...

I missed your blogs and am so happy to see you back...plus...your kids are crack-ups!

Adam and Anya said...

hahaha! Oh that's funny! I had a big goofy smile on my face when reading all that.

So my friend Kelley Smith knows your mom?? I guess they used to bowl together? Anyway, her husband Dennis was just made our Bishop on Sunday. Fun fun!!

See you for Easter picnic??