Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today I am so thankful for the Plan of Salvation. I was able to attend a funeral of a family friend this morning and was so grateful for the knowledge that I have. I know that she is with her husband and family members and I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. Journee's 2nd birthday would have been this past Saturday. It is a bitter sweet feeling when I think of my two angels. I am so thankful that I have 2 perfect children waiting for me, but I am sad that they are not with me. I wonder if that will ever pass. I love my family's dynamics now. We work well together and I can't wait until I meet with my whole family one day in the presence of my Savior.

1 comment:

Allison Barry said...

I cannot believe that she would have been 2. So Trevee would be 2 1/2? Oh man. I can't wait to meet your cute girls either.