Friday, February 20, 2009

Funny Kids

I was doing Charlee's hair this morning and we had this conversation:
M: Charlee, you sure are pretty.
C: Yeah, and I am good at everything.
M: Maybe we should try to be humble.
C: I don't know what humble means.
M: Oh well... You will someday.

I was working on letters and writing with Oaklee this morning. She can really write the letters and even understood the whole clock thing... ie: Start at 2 o'clock to make an a. She was so good. She is starting to read now and can put the sounds together really well for a four year old. Actually, she is doing great for her age. Hopefully I can get her into Kindergarten next year, but fingers crossed because she is so young. She loves the Twilight CD and asks to listen to it every time we get in the car. She was in her car seat kicking her feet and singing. I asked her if she like this song and she said, "Yeah, can't you see my feet dancing?". Sooo Cute!!

Jaxson is so cute. He sings everything and has gained an appreciation for my Twilight CD as well. He sings all of the melodies and loves to play with me. Every night, he asks to stay up for "Two Minutes" and loves to take Brian's place in the bed... until Dad kicks him out. Every night, someone without a doubt will say, "Night Buddy. I hope you find your Dad" (from Elf). I am not sure why, but this is said to Jax all of the time. He is my Buddy.

4 comments:

john and brenda said...

I love that Charlee feels good about herself!

Adam and Anya said...

This was fun to read! :)

The Glenns said...

I had no idea you are pregnant. Congrats! How is it going?

Nancy Page said...

I love it when you post the funny things that you're kids say. they are funny kids. i;m sure thst they get it from their funny parents. Luv ya!