Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Cute Hubby's Quirks

Brian is great. Some things he does make me laugh and wonder...
**Brian will only eat cereal out of a plastic bowl with a large metal spoon and extra milk.
**Brian only eats ice cream with a metal spoon and plastic bowl.
** He brushes his teeth before breakfast??
** It takes him longer to make a sandwich than eat one. He pulls out like 20 things to put on the sandwich.
** He does "Quality", not "Quantity". I can do 10 things half hearted while he does 1 thing perfect:)
** He is FUNNY!! I know, most people don't know this, but he is.
** When we clean the house, the first thing he does is vacuum.
** He loves me even when I throw up and be sick all of the time:)

All in all... I think he is cute and I'll keep him!!

3 comments:

john and brenda said...

I loved that post about my most wonderful and quirkie son. It's interesting to see how your kids turn out!

Nancy Page said...

What's up with brushing before breakfast?

Bryan said...

Brian's not that funny. Really. He tries hard, and means well, but not that funny. He stinks at golf too. :)