Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This one's for Audra

On Sunday, I had a very unusual experience at church. I was teaching my class when one of my kids (Who I have warned 10 times not to) farted in my classroom. I ran down the hall, running over innocent bystanders (Sorry, Audra and whoever was with her), with my hand over my mouth. I made it to the bathroom to throw up. Needless to say, I kicked my sweet student out into the hall for a while. Eventually I returned and demanded an apology... You gotta love 11 year olds... or not!!

2 comments:

Audra said...

I know that doesn't sounds funny, but this is what I want to know:
Can
you
really
control
when
you
fart
?

If you can, then I think you are neat-o. When I need to (and Dr. Oz says everyone should do it everyday) it just comes. THERE SHE BLOWS! lol.

Sick, I know. But I am serious about the question.

Nancy Page said...

Audra, is warped! :)