Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Naps!!

At what point does a child stop needing naps? At what point does a teenager want to take naps? At what point does an adult NEED naps? My kids are being turkeys about naps, but I really NEED a nap to make it through the day. I have been so exhausted. I know that I am always a little more tired when I am pregnant, but this is ridiculous. Yesterday I locked Jaxson in his room and made him take a nap so I could. I know!! I am a bad mom, but I am sooo tired. When I was a teenager, I liked an occasional nap, but as an adult, they can make or break my day. Jaxson is such a grouch when he misses his nap. So is Oaklee. Charlee can go either way. So, is it just part of growing up to need a nap? Oh well, I gotta go lay on the couch. Okay, Peace Out!!

8 comments:

Brooklynn said...

I like naps on weekends. But on any day of the week I can sleep, I just don't have time.

Nancy Page said...

Peace out?! :)

john and brenda said...

I hope there are naps in heaven!

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

No naps. Sleeping is a waste of time. Bastian still sleeps in the car, but he's finally out of the nap stage.

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

No naps. Sleeping is a waste of time. Bastian still sleeps in the car, but he's finally out of the nap stage.

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

No naps. Sleeping is a waste of time. Bastian still sleeps in the car, but he's finally out of the nap stage.

Allison Barry said...

only 220 days for baby barry to arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy Page said...

Hey, slacker, post more. We love to read you!