Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am Still Alive!!

As my mom would say, "Stress, Stress, Wearing A Dress!" Totally not the words in the movie she is quoting, but none the less, describes my situation perfectly. I am almost packed up which is a relief, but I am not packed to leave for the beach on Sunday yet. It is so hot that I don't want to make the necessary runs out to the trailer in my front yard. I think that will be my goal for tomorrow and then move on Saturday and go to the Beach for a week on Sunday. Oh yeah, did I mention how 25 people were laid off at Brian's work today? Thank heavens that Brian was not one of them, but that not knowing feeling could have contributed to the not falling asleep last night until 3:00 am thing. I was woken up by Brian at 6:00 so he could shower. No, he does not wake me up to ask permission, but we had a worker coming to the house at 6:00 am and he did not want to miss the knock on the door. Wheewww!!
Yeah, so now you can understand why my blogging posts have taken a dip lately. Hopefully by next week, I will be posting from the beach while sipping a virgin Pina Colada:)

1 comment:

john and brenda said...

Scary stuff-25 lay offs! Is Brian's job secure? I hate to know you are stressed and I'm not doing anything for you!