Thursday, June 11, 2009

We're Moving!!

AAHHHHH! ok. Got that out of my system. The short sale offer on our house was approved this morning which means... We are moving! Within 30 days. yeah, Yikes. I am a little worried. I have a lot of stuff. I may have a "Come help Scottee pack up all her crap" party. It is kind of bitter sweet. The equation is:
Dream Home + Big House Payment= Stressed Out Husband
Little House Payment+ Nice Home (Not the one I designed)= Happy Husband
I don't know about you, but the second one is much better for me because...
Happy Husband= Happy Me!!

4 comments:

Audra said...

Congrats and I love to help pack - esp kitchens, books, and toys. Do you have any of those? Anytime.

Adam and Anya said...

Wow! This was so fast. A new turn for your family! Where are you moving?

john and brenda said...

Congratulations! We have a lot to do!

Carla said...

That's great news for you! Where are you moving to?