Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No Food

I think one of the worst parts of surgery for me is not being able to eat. I love food. I get very angry when I can not have any food. I am not allowed to eat for 8 hours before my surgery this evening. I report to the hospital at 4 and my surgery starts at 6 this evening. I had to stop eating at 10 this morning. I am nor hungry, but having someone tell me I CAN NOT eat, makes me miss food and water right now. I am trying to stay busy and not think about food. I am sure the surgery will go well. I am hoping to be home by 9 this evening. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

You could try making it into a real fast with prayer. That should make it easier. I too love food and get grumpy with out it but atleast it will be over soon.
I'll be praying for you.

Adam and Anya said...

Many prayers for you Scottee. Hope everything goes well with the surgery. Having no food is just no fun!

john and brenda said...

I'm glad it's over and your are on your way to recovery. I'm praying for you.

MLRTYME FAMILY said...

Just blame me Scottee! :-)