Friday, June 12, 2009

More House News

We looked at what I thought was a nice house a few days ago, but Brian was not completely sold. We found a really nice house... it was already rented. We found another beautiful house and while I was looking through, the realtor called our agent and yep... already rented. I looked at some crappy houses... and now we are signing up for the first one. It is a palace when next to the others for rent. It will be fun. I am so excited to move and move on. I feel like we have been in limbo for too long. Whoo Hoo!! Here is to moving on!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Scottee, there are two houses on my street for rent. I wish you were moving in here.

Karen Hunsaker

Jilly Bean said...

Yay! Congratulations! Where will you be living?? I hope it's close to us!

john and brenda said...

Can you move in gradually or does it have to be all at once?

The McLaws Family said...

Good Luck!