Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Big 1-0-0!!

Charlee and I have been reading all this summer. I felt bad at her end of the year awards ceremony last year that she only turned in 1 reading log, so this summer, I decided that we would read at least 2 books a day and see how much her reading improved. Today, we reached 100 books this summer. She is getting so much better. She is very smart and beautiful and I love her so much for her sweet spirit.
Oaklee has a funny little brain when she reads. We can read a book from the library one day and read it again 2 weeks later and she can remember the words and tell me the story word for word without having to sound them out... weird. She is getting pretty good at reading, too.

I am so proud of my smart girls:)

3 comments:

Adam and Anya said...

So good and so important!!

john and brenda said...

You will never regret the time you have spent reading with your sweet little ones!

Unknown said...

Yeah Charlee! That is so exciting. Keep it up! ~Miss Campeau