Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Theory

I wanted to tell you all my theory for why I had Trevee and Journee at 22 and 19 weeks. When Dr. Erickson went in to tie my tubes, he said there was a ton of scar tissue. My uterus had actually fused itself onto the front of my stomach. He had to make a 3rd incision because he could not reach everything because if all of the scar tissue. So, here is my theory. 1/3 of my uterus could not stretch because it was fused to my tummy. Once it got too stretched, my body went into labor. It kind of makes me happy to know why...

3 comments:

Becky said...

I haven't been reading blogs for a long time, but thought of you often and wondered how your pregnancy was going. I'm so sorry to hear that you had Journee early. I went back and read all about it. It's SO painful. I have the perspective of the gospel and so I'm and grateful for that. I can say that I'm not angry or bitter that it happened to me too. I'm just heartbroken. The doctor does NOT want me to do this again for fear of losing MY life. I too have precious children to finish raising here and so no more child bearing for me as well. That is very painful for me. Will you email me and tell me all about the tubes surgery you just had? I'm thinking of having it done as well for closure. Thanks so much. Your comment on my blog was very touching. Talk to you soon!!! Love, Becky

(beckyorton@yahoo.com)

Nancy Page said...

Good theory.
I like your new background and pictures.
Are you blogging instead of unpacking? :)

john and brenda said...

It really is a comforting thought-a reason for all the pain!