Thursday, July 16, 2009

What To Put??

Okay, so I am trying to figure out what to put on the girls' headstones. We did not purchase one for Trevee because we were going to wait until we got our tax return to buy one... now we get to buy two. So, I am trying to decide what to write on them. Do I go traditional with "Families are Forever" or "Our Beloved Angels" or do I go with what I really feel "See you later"? I want it to be from us... something we would really say... something we mean.

It has been a while since I updated. We are doing great. Jaxson got his papers to go to preschool next year. That is right. Three days a week, no kids which is good considering my next bit of news... I am the PTO President at our new charter school/ I am very excited. I am thinking that since it is the first year, no one can say that I am not as good as the last President. I also like the idea of scheduling the meetings hehe.
The summer has been packed with fun activities. I try to take the kids one place a day, the library, swimming, the science center, or anywhere out of the house for a couple of hours. I love Summer!!!

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

you are a fun mom, Scottee. I think you should write something that is from you on the headstones. I liked how you said that Trevee and Journee are "on a mission." What if you put something like that???

Audra said...

Congrats on the PTO President thing. You ROCK! Summer is fun.

Not sure what to say about the headstones, but I would go with your gut.

TnAHurst said...

Hey Lady I agree that you should put something that you guys would say! I dont know if you know but my 'Smelly'(Melanie) was born Aug 28,2008 I've always thought that was, i dunno, a coinsedence? And watch out being the first in something thats when all the kinks get worked out!good luck!

john and brenda said...

I like that 'on a mission' thing. See you later is great too!