Sunday, July 12, 2009

Moving Update

Well, I would not advise moving into a house and leaving on vacation for a week the next day. i like to come home from trips to a clean house. Yeah, not this vacation. We are still stepping over stuff to get into the front door, but we are making progress. The kitchen is pretty much put together and the toy room was organized yesterday. Of course, the kids have already trashed it, but it looked good for about 10 seconds. We organized our closet and are working on the bathroom.It is hard going from a dream bathroom to a regular one, but I am only focusing on the positive. I love my new pantry. It is HUGE! This is great because I miss my old HUGE laundry room. When we are all unpacked, we will have a house warming party. Is it nerdy to throw yourself a house warming party? I am not sure of proper etiquette. Oh well, I will be tacky and show the house to my family and friends.

No comments: