Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Fun Vacation!!
Family Pictures on the Beach.
Cute Cousins going hunting for shells.



Cute Oaklee!!
Cheesy Charlee!! (Notice the tooth)
Jaxson is silly. Nice glasses, Jax!!
Being Mermaids in the sand:)
Aren't they so beautiful?
I never get a picture of just Brian and I. It turned out okay.
Oaklee learned to boogie board.
My funny brothers probably talking about manly stuff on the beach.
We had such a good time. The kids had fun. We hit great sales at the outlet mall. It was a perfect vacation with perfect weather. I love the beach, but I am so happy to be home and in my own bed:)
Happy 4th of July!!

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

we missed you guys! so glad you're back! I think the picture of you and brian turned out really good. I want pictures of the new house!!!

Audra said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! Love the beach. Looks like fun. Love the matching red, white and blue for the 4th. CUTE OUTFITS!

TnAHurst said...

Hey I know those two knuckle heads there at the end! Looks like tons of fun!! Even though you dont know me i enjoy you and your fam!

Anonymous said...

My most favorit place is the beach. I just love the ocean.....Looks like tons of fun!!!