Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A crazy few days

Well, this week has been a little crazy. Brian and I decided that it was time to sell our house and get into something more in our means. We keep hearing the Prophet tell us to get out of debt and that would be very hard to do while living in my dream home. Over the last few days, we have been painting, touching up, and cleaning to prepare to list it. My house looks GREAT!! I am so excited about the possibilities. I feel so at peace about this decision, so I know it is right for us!
I have also been feeling a little nauseated the last few days and unbelievably tired. I had to start taking my meds that control my morning, afternoon, and evening sickness. It makes me tired and a little irritable. My family would disagree with the "Little" term when it comes to my moodiness, but I am trying!:)
I went to take Oaklee to school yesterday. This was our conversation:
M: Let's go to school.
O: No, I already learned everything.
M: Oh yeah? What is the capital of Arizona?
O: B

Hmmmm?? Yeah, she still has more to learn!!

5 comments:

john and brenda said...

If she would have said 'A' then you might have had to think about putting her right in college! Do they even use 'capital letters' anymore or are they just 'upper case'now?

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Wow, one of the rare times my internet actually let me load your page. It's nice to catch up. I heard you were pregnant. Congrats. I'm sorry to hear that you're going to sell you house. If you guys feel like moving to the middle of nowhere, I know a nice spot. BTW-Brian wasn't born in 1976, I was.

Treslee said...

That's too bad your selling your house. There our lots of great homes in mesa!!!

The McLaws Family said...

Oh my gosh, apparently I'm a little late in the game. Your Pregnant!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, I guess that's what happens when you move to Surprise. Good luck with your house.

Nancy Page said...

I love how smart our kids think they are! Excepecially Oaklee. She is so smart.