Friday, January 2, 2009

I love Jaxson I love Jaxson I love Jaxson

So last night Brian and I stayed up late to watch a movie together. It was about 11:30 when it ended and he went in to tuck in the kids. To his surprise, Jaxson was not in his room. He went into the Girls' room and found Jaxson sitting on Oaklee's bed chatting with her and playing a leapster video game. He is such a turkey about staying in his room lately. This was the final straw for Brian. He turned the door handle around so we can lock Jax in his room. I was so sad. I am sure he will turn out okay despite the door handle thing.

Jaxson also gave me another surprise yesterday. I was busy most of the morning because our refrigerator broke sometime in the night or previous day and I was canning all of the thawed meat from the freezer and putting all the fridge stuff into ice chests in the kitchen. I went to find him because he was a little too quiet for a little too long. I found him in my laundry room playing in my food storage. I laughed and took his picture as he put cans into cups, and then I realized what he had done. He pulled the seal off of all of my cans of Oatmeal (6 cans). I guess I get to vacuum saver all of that now, too. He is so cute and funny though. After he got into trouble last night, he came into my bed and hugged me and kissed me... Then Brian kicked him out of the bed:). I guess you gotta love little boys!!

2 comments:

john and brenda said...

Just shows you how smart he is! His brain is so busy all of the time that he just has to keep up somehow!

Tara said...

Wow, aren't boys wonderful :)