Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Steps

So, I am trying to eat healthy and exercise and hopefully get skinny. A chink was thrown into this plan when my ankle started to make me cry on the treadmill, so I went to the doctor and had xrays. I do not have a stress fracture, but I have severe shin splints. They hurt. Well, I figured out that I can go on my elliptical as long as I wear a brace and I am fine. Today, I was great, I got up and put on my workout clothes (One sure way for me to get around to it). I worked out for 35 minutes... then I made toffee and ate a bunch. Baby steps... That is the key:)

4 comments:

TnAHurst said...

I know exactly how you feel! I want to know what Heidi Clum's secret is. haha I know its money

john and brenda said...

Yeah, I know all about baby steps...I ate a mango and a small bowl of cracked wheat for breakfast and a BIG ole' hamburger and fries for lunch! Now, what to eat for dinner! HMMMM... food on the brain!

Nancy Page said...

Ya good luck with those baby steps. You slacker. suck it up, as Greg would say. :) hehe
"baby steps to the door
baby steps to the hall
baby step to the elevator"
"I'm sailing, I'm sailing"

Jilly Bean said...

I LOVE toffee! Hooray for you, working out and eating yumminess. Fun!