Friday, May 1, 2009

Yummy Steak

So, when I married Brian, I only ate chicken. Slowly, he introduced me to the beauty of red meat. I am still not a fan of ground beef, but I like to eat steak- well done. For Brian's birthday, we went to Ah- So. It is one of those Japanese places that cook on the table in front of you. I had shrimp (something else I would never have eaten before Brian) and fillet. YUMMY!! Since then, I have been craving it again. I had it Medium and it was so good. Today I went to Safeway and bought fillet and cooked it at home with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and soy sauce. I love that it is already cut up so I don't have to see the blood. I can just eat the little pieces whole. I think I am a little anemic right now, because red meat is hitting the spot.

1 comment:

john and brenda said...

Red meat...Mmmmmm. Shrimp....Mmmmmm. What don't I like, let's see....still thinking..... Well, I guess it's obvious, I like everything!