Sunday, May 3, 2009

Disneyland, Here We Come

So, when we told the kids that baby Journee was not going to come live with us, Brian added, "She doesn't get to live with us, but she wants us to go to Disneyland". This is a HUGE thing for Brian. He hates Disneyland. Unfortunately, he only went once growing up... in the summer... on a VERY crowded day. We went once together, but he already was prejudiced against "The Happiest Place On Earth". I love Disneyland. I am hoping that this trip will bring about a fun experience for him and the kids. We are taking Brian's 13 year old sister, Brooklynn, with us. We will be dining with Arielle and her fellow princesses on Tuesday for lunch. There are parades and our hotel looks pretty sweet. I think it will be so much fun. We leave Monday night after Brian gets home from work. I guess we have to watch Disney movies the whole way there. What did we do before DVD players in our cars?? Talk??

5 comments:

Adam and Anya said...

Have fun! Enjoy that special time together!!

john and brenda said...

Kiss a prince for me!

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

Kiss a toad for me!

The McLaws Family said...

AHHH Lucky! I love Disneyland, have a great trip!

Treslee said...

Have a great time you guys deserve it!