Friday, May 8, 2009

A Rant From Scottee

So, I was telling Brian that I know that we don't need to have any more kids. I feel like there is no one else waiting to come down here to our family. After Trevee, I knew that Journee was waiting to come down here, but now I am at peace that we have all of our kids. I guess I may feel like someone is missing because 2 of my babies are not here on Earth with me. I don't mind seeing babies or pregnant women like I did after Trevee was born, but I still get bugged when people take these precious babies for granted. They are gifts from God and are his children. They need to be cherished and loved. I am guilty of yelling at my kids as all of us do on occasion, but we can't just think they come here easily. I don't like to see pregnant people smoke. Why does the drug abuser pregnant lady have a baby and I don't get to have my babies? Things like that bug me. Everyone, go hug your kids and be grateful that you have been entrusted to have them. Teach them the right way to be because you are accountable for it. Not for what they do in the long run, but for how we teach them. :)

2 comments:

Nancy Page said...

In our maternity classes when i was Prego with Afton, the know-it-all couple went out for a smoke during the break and yesterday at the creek, this mom was there with her two little kids. She was drinking and smoking with her friends and jumping in off the cliff drunk. I HATE stupid parents like that. I am totally on board with you!

MLRTYME FAMILY said...

Oh Thank you for that Scottee! I feel the same way! I get so frustrated when people take their children for granted or complain about them and what a burden they are when all I can do is pray like I have been for the past 5 years that I could be blessed with just one little "burden" to love with all my heart!