Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hanging With My Girls

It was the fathers and sons camp out this weekend and Brian and Jaxson went to camp and have male bonding. I stayed home with my cute ladies. On Friday night, we went to the movies to see Monsters vs Aliens. We ate dinner in the theater and ate popcorn and m&ms. The girls giggled the whole movie. After, we went to Brian's parents house and they got to play with their cousins. When we got up this morning, we cleaned up a little and went to get pedicures. It was so fun!! Oaklee's legs were not long enough to reach the water, so they added extra water so her toes could dip. She picked a silver polish and got a pretty flower. Charlee picked a fluorescent pink and got white polka dots. She laughed so much when they scrubbed her feet:). I would say that that is a fun activity for $10. I have a hard enough time having Brian agree to a quarterly pedi for myself, so this will NOT be a habit, but it was sure fun to watch. We had such a nice weekend. I sent my camera with the boys camping, so I have no pics of the fun, but we sure made some great memories.

3 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

What a fun girly weekend!

john and brenda said...

I'll bet they remember that forever! What a good mommy thing to do!

Jilly Bean said...

So fun! We had a fun girls' weekend too! Lily wants to see Oaklee's cute toe nails!