Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oaklee Graduated!!... From Preschool

Oaklee had her last preschool graduation on Monday. Now it is off to Kindergarten. Mrs Lorene and Mrs Carolyn do such a great graduation party. They gave the kids all a cute pair of giggle goggles and a diploma and report card. Luckily, Jax will be attending Lorene's school next year. I can't imagine taking a year off. Here are some cute pics from the day.
Oaklee and her BFF, Paige. Mrs Lorene, Oaklee, and Mrs Carolyn posing it up.
Oaklee was very careful with all of her things.
Getting her diploma... oh the tears and pride!!
Waving at me. I am so proud to have that little monkey as mine!!
It was a beautiful day... hot, but beautiful. Why does it already have to feel like summer??
Good job, Lorene. I am so proud of you and Oaklee.

2 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Oh, I can't even tell you how much I miss having my kids there:( It's nice to know they are still going strong and still so wonderful!

john and brenda said...

How blessed we all are to have Oaklee with us.