Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Lord Works In Mysterious Ways

Our house has been up for sale since late February. At the beginning, we had lots of lookers, but no offers. Just before I went on bedrest, we lowered the price and had a few looks, but I went on bedrest and the calls stopped. Completely. The entire time I was in bed, not a single call. I had Journee on Thursday. Between Saturday and Tuesday, we had 12 lookers and 2 offers on our house. I think the Lord knew how hard it would be for Brian to take care of me and get the house ready for a showing. I am so glad we got an offer. I really think the Lord was helping us during my bedrest and now he has helped us to get an offer. Our ward split last week and we were put in the new ward. Our plan is to find a house in the new ward because I think this is where Heavenly Father wants us to be.

6 comments:

Audra said...

WOW! That really is kind of amazing. Let me know what I can do to help. Babysit, pack a kitchen, clean the house,anything. I am game.

Mindy said...

awesome! hope it works out for you

Carla said...

He truly does. It just seems to confirm to us over and over that He is really aware of each one of us and our individual needs.

john and brenda said...

He is so good to us!

Unknown said...

How wonderful! I find in my life over and over that many things thta at the time look like a not so good thing really are blessings from the Lord. He knows so much better than we do what we need when!

MLRTYME FAMILY said...

I love your faith! It inspires me.