Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So, I think I figured it out... the unsure feeling... the doubt... the fear. I went into bed with Jax and Oaklee at 20 weeks and brought home 7 pound plus kids 16 weeks later, so why the fear in this pregnancy? I think it is because with them, the thought of failure never crossed my mind. I always knew that I would be able to do it. Trevee being born at 22 weeks was a fluke. It was not my fault, but it is so hard to remember it sometimes. I think discouragement, fear, and self doubt are Satan's tools to bring us down. I know that Journee is going to be okay. I have faith in blessings and the priesthood, but some days are harder to stay positive than others. 1 week down and I hope and pray for 18 more just like this:)

3 comments:

MLRTYME FAMILY said...

Everything is going to be fine...promise! :-)

Nancy Page said...

You sure are a trooper! We love you and we know that everything will be ok. Keep positive, you can do this.

Audra said...

Love, prayers, comfort are all coming your way. Oh, Scottee, so many people love you and want to be there for you.