Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm Done!!

I finished my blurb book!! I went to a site called blurb.com and downloaded my blog from last year into a book. I had to do some moving text and pictures, but it downloads all of your pictures and blog entries into it. My book from 2008 is 130 pages and for a hard covered, all color 7x7 book, it only cost me $35. Way cool, huh. I may try to make some gifts out of these books:). I figure I can get most of 2009's book done in bed in a few weeks!! Oh, the things to look forward to!!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Cool! I have been wanting to do that. I would love to see yours when it comes.

Adam and Anya said...

Yes, I need to do that too!! I'd love to see it! Take a picutre when you get it!!

Pam said...

My brother in law does a family blog and had a book printed for all of us a few years ago-best gift ever!!