Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So, I went to the doctor on Wednesday after I had a little freak out session. Everything looked great with the baby. I go in again next Tuesday to find out if it is a boy or girl. The kids are so excited. I swear, my tummy gets more kisses and hugs than the rest of me. I told the kids they could name the baby until we find out if it is a boy or girl. So, introducing... Linguini Barry. Yes, our little Linguini is the size of a naval orange. I start getting weekly progesterone injections on Tuesday as well. My mom is a little overly excited about inflicting weekly pain(one benefit of having a live in RN). Instead of going in every week, she gets to hurt me at home:). I start going in every other week to have ultrasounds to check the cervical length. I think Dr. Erickson is going to be very careful with me this time around. I want to bring this one home. The kids want this one to live with us. I will scan in the ultrasounds later. The cute baby is waving at us. Yep, he or she loves me!!

No comments: