Monday, April 20, 2009

I have the BEST Husband!!

If you think I have it rough, just look at my great husband. He gets up and gets ready for work, gets Charlee dressed for school, makes me eggs, toast, and pancakes for breakfast. Then he takes Charlee to school and goes to work until 6. He comes home to find me still in bed in my jammies and makes the family dinner, does homework with the kids, cleans up dinner, puts the kids to bed, cleans the rest of the house and plops into bed next to me. He is a great man. I can't imagine going through a single day without him. I could not do this without his love and support. I just feel very lucky and blessed to have him today and every day:).

5 comments:

Audra said...

He sounds almost as amazing as my husband. Aren't men great, esp when they help so much. I am glad Brian makes it easy for you to take it easy.

Allison Barry said...

that is a great man.

john and brenda said...

Those Barry boys-there's nothin' like 'em!

Ande, Bastian, and Dad said...

I miss having him around my house cleaning up after me and our roomies. Brian's always been the better man.

Nancy Page said...

man, you are lucky, When you're done with him, can you send him up my way?! :)
He's building his mansion in heaven.