Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hard Things to Do??

Do you have to be a mom to know how to change the toilet paper roll? Do you have to be a mom to know how to take out the garbage? (not the can to the road, Brian is the BEST at that... Keep up the good work, honey) I just find that I am emptying the kitchen garbage 2 or 3 times a day. Where does all that trash come from? Why don't people put the new roll on the roller? Is it hard? It takes like 10 seconds... Then again, I have a lot of practice, so I am quick!!

5 comments:

Rich said...

You should think yourself lucky that they are using toilet paper. Kids are gross.

Rich said...

Or was that Brian that you were talking about?

Allison Barry said...

haha i always make fun of devin because he goes to the trouble of getting the new toilet paper out and on the counter, but leaves it there instead of putting it on the roller. silly boys.

john and brenda said...

I think that too, but then I think, oh well it takes ten seconds, I might at well do it while I here! It's just another one of the joys of being a woman!!!
Let's see, how can we turn it into a blessing?

Julianne said...

Maybe you need a bigger trash can for the kitchen!!??!!