Sunday, April 26, 2009

I feel bad for ditching church today. I went to take the sacrament and took Jax and Charlee home right after (they are both sick). I just wanted to go and take the sacrament because I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father and I needed to show him how much I appreciate all of the love and strength that he shows to me. I have been thinking about my testimony the last few days and I really want everyone to know how grateful I am for how things ended up with Journee and Trevee. Losing Journee makes me sad, but I am so honored to have been given the opportunity to give her sweet spirit a body. I saw her move in ultrasounds and felt her in my tummy. I know her spirit is with me as I grow from this experience. Last night, Brian and I went on a date and after, we had to run to the grocery store. When we were walking in, I felt truly happy for the first time in a long time. I have been living with a fear since Trevee was born. That fear is gone. I am grateful for the 3 beautiful kids I have here on this Earth and I know that they have 2 very special angels looking out for them.

1 comment:

john and brenda said...

I think that you must be one of Heavenly Father's strongest spirit children to be able to go through that painful experience twice! He must love you and appreciate your willingness to give His children back and for going through so much for Him and them.