Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hockey Fun




Brian decided that for his Birthday, our Anniversary, Easter, and Father's Day, he would like the equipment to take up Ice Hockey. I love this idea. This means I don't have to shop for any of these holidays, however, there are a couple of concerns I have:

1. Brian can't Ice Skate (kind of a BIG deal if you ask me:))

2. The games are Wednesday nights at 10 and 11:30 at night. How will he get to work on Thurs.?

3. Brian can't skate... Did I mention Brian can't skate?

4. This equipment and ice time are expensive (time to learn how to skate)

I just could not deny him this one!! His cute little face lights up when he talks about it. The league starts in October after the baby is born (plenty of time to learn to skate), so I think he will be in need of some time to do something for himself after taking care of us. Here are some funny pics of him playing hockey with Charlee in the front yard. She is REALLY GOOD!!

1 comment:

john and brenda said...

What a good wifey you are!