Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Little About My Funny Guy

Jaxson came into me last night with the triangle from the pool table around his neck. You know the thing that racks up the balls into the triangle. I asked him why he had it on his head and he said, "Look, I am a pool table". His potty sings when any liquid lands on the sensor. He keeps peeing in his pull up and going in there and having 3 drops make it sing and demand a candy. He loves me so much!! He gives me "nose kisses" or Eskimo kisses. He is such a boy, constantly talking about his "beep beep". He likes "boy shows" like spiderman and batman and cars and incredibles. He always tells us this so we remember he is a little man. He loves to say Moron when he thinks I can't hear him. He makes me happy and laugh everyday. Love Ya, Jax.

I love this pic of him watching Elmo in his Superman jammies.

No comments: