Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our new Van!!

After sharing my like of minivans a couple of days ago, we decided to trade in our old car.
This is our old car!! Lovely isn't she.This is our new van. It is a Dodge Grand Caravan.
I never wanted one of these, but this one has lots of perks.

Here is Brian in the back with the kids watching a movie. It came with 2 sets of headphones. With 3 kids, guess what we will be buying(another set). It has 2 flip down screens and one in the front if the car is in park. I guess it would not be safe to watch while I drive:)
It has these cool booster seats built in. Pretty cool if I am picking up extra kids. It also has what looks like airplane lighting along the entertainment bar on the top of the van. I am still rearranging car seats to find the best mix for the fam. I am thinking Oaklee in the back by herself because she seems to fight with everyone!! Maybe some alone time could do her some good:)

3 comments:

john and brenda said...

NICE!!!!

Kenise said...

LOVE the car!! Love the built in car seats!!! Our car is racking up the miles and we are afraid that its going to die soon! I love my Dodge Caravan and pretty sure that we will end up with another!! We are minivan fans!! I love the space!

Brooklynn said...

Thats pretty cool!