Friday, March 20, 2009

One Thing I Never Thought I Would Be...

A Mini Van Mom!!! Yeah. I love my van. I looked at a Chrysler Aspen and thought how impractical that car would be for me and my soon to be 4 car seats. Charlee will be 6 in a couple of months, so she needs a booster still. They say 8 years old and 80 pounds is safe. I don't know if Oaklee will be 80 pounds when she starts to drive herself, so she is still in a 5 point harness car seat. Jax weighs more than O, but still needs to be in a 5 point as well. The new baby will have to be in a backward facing seat for a year, so I need all of the seats a minivan has to offer. I have to buckle in 3 of the four myself(Oaklee lies and doesn't buckle in and laughs when she gets away with it). I can't be climbing over seats to buckle and unbuckle kids. I am too OLD for that!!hehe
I never thought I would drive a minivan, let alone love it and rave about it. So this is a shout out to all my minivan friends. It IS COOL to drive a van!!

2 comments:

john and brenda said...

Yeah, what else would fit our broods!

Nancy Page said...

We'll just let you think what you want, Scottee.