Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Fairytale Festival

Today was the Fairytale Festival for our school. It went great! We have been planning since October and it went better than I expected. I was in charge of Ticket Sales and Advertising. This was fun for me. I love to make posters and to see how well they are received. I had a great helper named Rachelle. It was fun getting to know someone new. I will post the pics later... Now I am going to bed!! 10 hours makes for a long day for a fat Prego! I also won 2 raffle prizes. A cute beach basket and 25 burritos from Baja Fresh(Brian was stoked about that win). All in all, great day, but very exhausting and very worth the smiles on the kids faces!

3 comments:

john and brenda said...

I'm so glad it went well. Of course it would with you in charge!

Adam and Anya said...

Nice service!! Let's see those photos!!

Allison Barry said...

alright you're finally done! i hope you get to keep your posters you made.