Monday, March 2, 2009

My Little Man!!

The New Potty
The candy bowl (had to move it already:))

I have a CRAZY week this week, so why did I decide to choose this week to start potty training Jax??? Because he is sooooo ready!! He went pee 6 times today and stayed dry all day. Yeah. He likes to go so he can get a piece of candy. I have resorted to bribery with my baby. I am just so excited to have no kids in diapers. This has not happened for more than 6 years. At one point we had 3 kids in 3 sizes of diapers. I am looking forward to the new baby's diapers. They aren't as gross as a 3 year old... EEEWWW!! Brian thinks Jax will kill me when he sees this pic, but it is too funny to hold back.

4 comments:

Nancy Page said...

Way to go J!! I'm so jealous; no diapers. Can you teach Brin, she is one stubborn little stinker!

Nancy Page said...

Way to go J!! I'm so jealous; no diapers. Can you teach Brin, she is one stubborn little stinker!

john and brenda said...

The picture is cute and he's not showing anything important for later!

Allison Barry said...

oh wow he is going to hate you for that picture. don't tell him it was posted on the world wide web, maybe.