Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blame it on the Hormones.

I keep reading and hearing about people loosing babies. It is not supposed to be this way. They are supposed to get old and bury us. I never thought My husband and I would have to order a 18 inch pink casket. I cry when I hear about people loosing their sweet babies. I know why and I understand why, but it seems to be happening more now than ever. Or maybe it is something that touches my heart more fully now that I have one of my children in Heaven waiting for me. I get scared that this little baby may not come. I am sure this is a natural fear, but I want it here so badly. I will blame this post on the hormones... dry my eyes... and keep going... happily:)

6 comments:

Nancy Page said...

You are so sweet and until this baby gets here healthy, it may be a roller coater of emotions. But, remember how special you are and that you CAN do this.

Nancy Page said...

You are so sweet and until this baby gets here healthy, it may be a roller coater of emotions. But, remember how special you are and that you CAN do this.

Allison Barry said...

Everytime you cross my mind, I say a little prayer for your sweet baby. I love him/her so much already!

Julianne said...

I hear you and you have every right to feel this way. I ALWAYS get worried while I am pregnant and I cant even imagine how you are feeling. We just need to have faith that everything will turn out the way it is supposed to.

Adam and Anya said...

I think you're doing a great job! Keep up the hard work and stay strong :)

john and brenda said...

Keep telling yourself, "It's going to be all right. Heavenly Father is aware of my hearts desires and He will see me through."