Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pet Peeves

So, most things don't bug me, but there are a couple of pet peeves I would like to share with my blogging peeps:)
1. The sound bar stools make when they are dragged across the floor.
2. When everyone is waiting for an off ramp on the freeway and that jerk that pulls up to the front and butts his way in. I don't like that person.
3. The sound of popping knuckles.
4. The sound of Brian chewing his nails makes my skin crawl.
5. I am sure there are more things to be annoyed by, but these are my big ones.

Thanks for listening to my rant. What are your pet peeves? Did I forget any important ones?

2 comments:

Brooklynn said...

Oh i hate number 1 and number 3 also!

john and brenda said...

Being taken for granted-like when I fix dinner and everyone just gets up from the table and does their own thing instead of helping to clean up.

When repairs need being done on the house and I can't find a handy-man to do them!

Seeing people treat others rudely, especially children.