Wednesday, March 25, 2009

14+ Weeks

So, this is my tummy at 14 weeks. My hair looked bad, so I cut it off in the editing room hehe. My sister in law, Allison, put a bag over her head. As I am getting fatter, the bag is looking better and better :). But I am feeling good this week. Keeping everything down and the sleepiness is easing up just a bit. I am trying to prepare my life to go into bed in the next 4-6 weeks for the duration... Looking for a nanny for the kids is proving to be a challenge. I had a great girl when I went down with Trevee, but she is a senior and needs to have fun:) Brian is being more optimistic and hoping the new weekly progesterone injections will postpone my bed rest. I am being realistic. I went down in bed with Oaklee and Jax and Trevee at 20 weeks, so I want to be prepared and hope for the best:) I would consider it a real big success to stay home in bed and not have an extended stay in the hospital (5 weeks is too long in the hospital). The ultimate success will be bringing home a healthy, happy baby:) That is my goal. I will lay down for the whole time if I get that:) Whoo Whoo SEXY sweatsuit!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Nettles said...

Hi Scottee. Its Tiffany Nettles. My ma-in-law mentioned you had a Great pre-school for your girls, and she thinks you aren't too far from me. I was wondering if I could get some info from you. Here is my email if you can email me, that would be great. I am so excited for your pregnancy, and I LOVE the name Journee. I was In LOVE with Trevee too. Take care, thank you- Tiffany girlzwcurlz@yahoo.com

Kenise said...

Looking GOOD!

Jen said...

Scottee we are so happy that you are expecting again and wish your family the best. 2 kids for me is starting to look easier but I don't know how you run things so well. I hope I can handle it. That will be nice to get a nanny.