Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Generic vs Name Brand

My kids are weird!
I buy them Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the most expensive cereal ever, and they jump up and down when I buy the big bag of Coco Roos??
I offer them Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and they want Velveeta Shells and Cheese (2x the cost of Kraft). When I was little, we ate the store brand. We thought we were rich when we could get the "real thing"
Jaxson thinks everything and anything can be purchased at Walmart with fake money in a fake bank using a fake debit card.
I worry that I am raising snots!
They love the finer things in life... except for Coco Roos... I may never understand the fun in that one:)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Ashlyn has a melt down sometimes when I make the Velveeta shells because she prefers the Blue Box Kraft kind. I guess I'm lucky she likes the cheap one!