Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"I Got Pool Ear!"


So, I learned that Swimmer's Ear really does hurt. Did you know that it means more than just water in your ears? This native Arizonan didn't! Well, I thought my cute Oaklee was being a big wimp all week complaining about her ear hurting. I asked her if it was inside her ear that hurt and she said it was the outside that hurt. I thought she was exaggerating whenever anyone barely touched her ear... nope, turns out her doctor says that it is VERY painful! Oops! Bad Mom! I only took her to the doctor today because with the most pitiful face she came to Brian and I last night at about 11 p.m. and said, "I just can't take this anymore!!!" At Jaxson's swim lessons today, she told everyone that she had, "Pool Ear" and could not get her head wet for 10 days.We got antibiotic drops for her ears, so hopefully my sweet angel will feel better soon:)

Oaklee and Brinlee chillin' by the pool!

2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Owie! Poor girl!

I'm back in town. Let's get together soon!

Carla said...

My older daughter used to complain almost nightly about some ache or pain, so when she said she had a sore throat I would just send her to bed. Turns out she had strep throat and it turned into scarletina before I took her to the doctor. I felt like the world's worst mom!