Monday, June 28, 2010

Ode to the king of closets... or queen:)

I had such a great day today.
I have decided that I love the closet in my new house.
I loved the pantry in my old house, but this closet makes me really want to shop!
It is 24x 8 sf (Scottee feet)!
If you look to the back of the really messy closet (We moved a week ago, give me a break) you will notice the pack-n-play that my niece, Ande slept in. It is like a little attached nursery:)


I also thought I would include the pic of our little TV moving to the new house. The silly boys buckled it into my car. At least they did not name it:)

3 comments:

Susann said...

I would love to see some pictures of your new home. That closet is pretty sweet!

Bee said...

Wow...what a nice closet, I would love to see what the rest of your new place looks like. Happy unpacking!

Rich said...

I don't think that there is anything weird about buckling in a tv... or naming it for that matter.