Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We Moved!!

We moved to our new house on Saturday! Whoo Hoo! Yeah, now we need to unpack everything... not such a big whoo hoo and no exclamation point:) I was a little surprised to see my bedroom TV buckled in in my back seat:) Oh boys... It took 6 men to carry our big screen (AKA "Steevie the TV"... they named my TV). Two men actually carried the 62 inch monster and the other 4 walked with it "just in case". Men are so silly. I told them that the only piece of furniture that I cared about was my dining room table... it got thrown in the back of John's truck. I will give it to them that the back of the truck was the safest place for my table, but I thought the men's mentality was pretty funny.

When my mom came to visit, she asked Oaklee how many bathrooms the house had. Oaklee made a puzzled face, turned, and ran. She was back a minute later, winded, and yelled "3"! She is pretty cute!

2 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Hooray for a new house! I'm glad you're in. Good luck unpacking. Let me know if you want to kids to come play. Enjoy your three bathrooms! ;)

Allison Barry said...

You should have a house warming party!