Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Twilight and Moving On

I love to listen to books on my Mp3 player. I have recently gotten into English time period romance/ suspense books. I like them. I used to listen to Twilight over and over again. I started to listen to them again to prepare for the Eclipse release at the end of the month. I love those books, but I over did them for so long that they don't keep my attention:(

We got the keys to our new pad yesterday. I love moving because it is a little "forced cleansing" thing, but I hate moving because it is a lot of work. I have to figure out where everything will go all over again! Some people love to remodel... for me, once I get it in a good place it stays there. I love the initial decorating process, but I don't like feeling overwhelmed. Our new place does have more room than our current house, so that is nice. It is always easier to move from a small place to a bigger place than the other way around.

1 comment:

Allison Barry said...

I never even saw your old "new" house. I am sick of Twilight too. Too much of a good thing. I'm still planning on seeing Eclipse though.